The theme of Rosewood Hearth is well-being. Rosewood is home to a diverse group of respectful, caring housemates who emphasize individual and collective wellbeing and growth through intentional living, creative play, and nourishing relaxation…especially in outdoor settings.
Sitting beside Berkeley’s culinary district “Gourmet Ghetto,” our Rose Street property is a beautifully refinished, multi-unit home in a quiet neighborhood. The 14 bedroom home has just been fully remodeled and furnished specifically for community living. The property consists of large original home and a converted 2 story condominium.
- Private Bedroom
- All utilities + gigabit wifi are included in rent
- Furnished common spaces with hardwood floors and designer furniture from brands like West Elm, Article and Anthropologie
- 3 Equipped Kitchens (1 large, fully equipped kitchen + 2 smaller kitchens). Kitchen includes gadgets like espresso maker, Vita-Mix, pots, pans, plates, bowls, etc.
- 3 Furnished outdoor patios
- 7 bathrooms (mostly shared, two rooms have private bathrooms)
- Professional on-boarding in community living systems + agreements
- 2 sets of high-capacity washers + dryers and folding table
- Tons of storage for bikes, surfboards, art projects & personal effects