The Eddy Annex community resides within a small boutique hotel in downtown San Francisco. It’s an inclusive and diverse group of folks from all different backgrounds and cultures that get excited about creating positive social impact both in and out of the building through sharing meals, adventuring (whether it be to a grocery store or on a hike), volunteering together, and actively encouraging each other to grow in their individual journeys.
Click here to inquire for more information.
- Private Bedroom that comes furnished with a brand new queen sized Tuft and Needle bed and frame complete with pillows, duvet, side table, small desk + chair
- Private bathroom with sink, tub + shower with bath mat and shower curtain
- 4k Samsung TV with cable
- Large walk-in closet
- Gorgeous shared living + dining room with hardwood floors, huge bay windows, designer furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen: Vita-Mix blender, pots, pans, plates, cooking utensils and everything you need to cook up something great (plus a dishwasher for cleaning up!)
- Building-wide WiFi and security
Rent + Utilities:
- $1,800/mo for a year long lease. (a few rooms are $100/mo or $100/mo less than this) Rent includes all utilities, building wide high-speed WiFi, and cable. Security Deposit is 1.5X monthly rent.
- $1,950/mo for a month-to-month lease, with 2-month minimum. Rent includes all utilities, building wide high-speed WiFi, and cable. (Again, a few rooms are $100/mo or $100/mo less than this). Security Deposit is 1X monthly rent.