Sitting above an adorable tea spot in the heart of SoMa, The Loft is a beautiful flat right around the corner from several restaurants, watering holes, and a Whole Foods. The apartment was designed specifically for community living and is newly renovated – everything is brand new including the bathrooms + kitchen!
As a community, the Loft’s residents believe the sum is greater than its parts. They’re passionate about creating a space where they empower and support each other by connecting, sharing, celebrating, and motivating each other over group dinners, game nights and just having fun in and out of the city (like most bay-area folk, they’re avid outdoor enthusiasts)!
Click here to inquire for more information.
- Private Bedroom that come partially furnished with a brand new queen sized couch/Murphy bed (to help save space!)
- Beautiful, large common space that includes an open living room with hardwood floors and designer furniture from West Elm, Article and Anthropologie ($300/mo value)
- Fully equipped kitchen: espresso maker, Vita-Mix blender, pots, pans, plates, cooking utensils and everything you need to cook up something great (plus a dishwasher for cleaning up!)
- 4 shared bathrooms (2 full bathrooms with showers, one bathroom with a toilet and sink, and one with a full tub/ shower and sink)
- Professional on-boarding in community living systems + agreements
- Onsite washer + dryer
Rent + Utilities:
- $1,700 – 2,000/month
- Utilities average $85/mo per person including hi-speed wifi
- Security Deposit is 1.5X monthly rent