Head of Property Pipeline
OpenDoor seeks an entrepreneurial real estate professional to join our team as we resource the company to the next level of growth. This person has a strong real estate track record and network, with the hunger to help grow a creative real estate company.
Context + Timeline
We are assembling a dream team to aggressively scale our coliving product and company. This role would be an early hire, incentivised by an equity position and a salary. We are looking to have this person chosen in Q1 2017. Job based in the Bay Area, California.
Role + Function
This person’s job is to implement our real estate growth and strategy. This is a business development position focused on driving property pipeline through property lead generation and partnerships with real estate developers and owners.
Responsibilities + Activities
- Deliver high-performing coliving deals to the operations engine
- Source property leads
- Court + close partnership deals with developers + asset partners
- Underwrite + model properties
- Help negotiate and close deals
Qualities + Qualifications
- Calculated and driven sales mentality + obsessed with closing deals
- Speaks fluent “real estate” industry terminology
- Proven, quantified track record in development, principal investing and/or brokerage
- Vision and culture aligned. Adds diverse thinking to the team.
- Experience in relationship driven sales and long sales cycles
- Ability to underwrite property assessment proformas
People of all backgrounds are all warmly invited to apply. As a company based on community and human relationships, we highly value diverse thinking and perspectives. Women, folks from the LGBTQ community and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications will be accepted through the form below. Please don’t contact the founders or staff directly.