Freya Apartments is a coliving community north of Ballard offering private studio apartments combined with an active community built on friendship, creativity, and great food.
Right now, get one month free rent for leases starting on or before September 1, 2021. Special income units available for $810 and lofts starting at $1352.
Your studio apartment is brand-new and built with quality materials and thoughtful design. Enjoy marble countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and hardwood style flooring. Top floor homes include dramatic lofts with soaring vaulted ceilings. Enjoy views of the Cascade and Olympic Mountains!
Studio Apartment Features
- Giant windows for incredible natural light
- Kitchenette with marble countertops
- Modern full bathroom
- Custom cabinetry
- Stainless appliances
- Hardwood style flooring
Shared Spaces and Amenities
With over 3,000 sf of common living space, Freya was specifically designed to foster community without compromising privacy. Each floor has a huge, pre-stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and stone counters, along with a cozy lounge and credit-card ready laundry. The main floor boasts a generous lounge for resident events, big screen TV, and a gas fire pit to help bring residents together.
Shared Space Features
- Oversized chef’s kitchen on each floor with luxury stainless appliances, stone countertops and custom cabinetry.
- Fully-outfitted community kitchens, stocked with Breville espresso maker, Instapot air fryer, cast iron cookware, and complimentary high end supplies like coconut and avocado oil, tamari, and more.
- Tastefully furnished den on each floor with 4K TVs
- Bold and modern lounge for resident activities, events and social gatherings
- Baldwin piano for shared enjoyment
- Gas firepit and outdoor deck with comfortable seating
- Pet-friendly, including dog washing station
- Laundry on each floor (credit card-ready!)
- Onsite private storage space
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Indoor secure bike storage
- Controlled access with gate + intercom
- Sustainable building with rooftop solar and high-efficiency appliances
- Located just north of Ballard, the neighborhood has a Safeway grocery store, restaurants, pubs and more – all right around the corner!
- Ballard’s weekly Farmer’s Market is one of the most popular in Seattle
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Delancey, or a Caribbean sandwich at award winning Un Bien or amazing cocktails at Essex, all less than a mile away.
- Some of Seattle’s best nightlife in the heart of Ballard is about a mile and a half away.
- Golden Gardens Park is 15 minutes by bus and Green Lake is a 15 bike ride away
- The D Line express bus right out front will whisk you downtown in 30 minutes.
Community Services & Experiences
- Monthly community dinners, event and mixers (COVID-safe)
- Twice monthly professional cleaning of all common areas
- Optional healthy grocery delivery at wholesale prices
- Online community portal and 100% digital billing and repairs
We’re excited that 25% of the units at Freya will be discounted for low and moderate income households under Seattle’s “MFTE” affordable housing program. If your income is between $20,000 – $30,400 you may be eligible for reduced rent! For more information on the MFTE program and details on eligibility, click here. Let our team know if you think you might qualify!